Latest video in my work with the Connecticut Forest & Park Association. I attempted to capture as much of a busy, spread-out event as I could, and used the remarks of the visiting Commissioner of the DEEP to hold it together. (Thanks Topher Polack for your help and suggestions.) Shot on DV (yes, videoTAPE!), edited in iMovie, it’s already on their Facebook page, etc. Despite the lack of snow (or even wintry temperatures), the event was a great success. Hopefully this short video helps them blow their horn a little.
FOLLOW BFP ON TWITTER
- Chris Hart on Samples of My Work
- Jane Harris on Swamps, Deserts, and Justice: Food Issues in Middlesex County
- Christine Nelson on Swamps, Deserts, and Justice: Food Issues in Middlesex County
- Bill on Cruise Night in Middletown
- Leif Nilsson on Recording the Side Doors
Some Favorite Links